• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Seems to be taking a long time (In QC for 2 weeks) for my submissions to clear quality control. Is there a delay at NGC for shipping? Should I be worried?
1 1

5 posts in this topic

I submitted some coins that were received by NGC on Nov 3, 2023. 1 1/2 weeks later they were in G/E/I. Now they have been in grading/quality control for the past 2 1/2 weeks. Shipping is the next step. I'm wondering where my coins are. I will provide submission number if needed. Thank you.

• Administrator

Hello @Mike Meenderink , thank you for contacting us. It looks like there is still some funds owed on your submission that are due before the order can be shipped out. I tried taking the payment now, but it says the account associated with the card on file has been closed. You may update your payment information by logging into your account online and going to the Submission Tracking feature. Here you should find the Update Payment option. Once updated, our system will take the remaining payment owed automatically, and your order will be marked for shipment.

Please let us know if you need help with anything else. Thank you!

On 12/6/2023 at 6:10 AM, KaileeS CS said:

Hello @Mike Meenderink , thank you for contacting us. It looks like there is still some funds owed on your submission that are due before the order can be shipped out. I tried taking the payment now, but it says the account associated with the card on file has been closed. You may update your payment information by logging into your account online and going to the Submission Tracking feature. Here you should find the Update Payment option. Once updated, our system will take the remaining payment owed automatically, and your order will be marked for shipment.

Please let us know if you need help with anything else. Thank you!

I was unaware that specific account had been closed. Thank you for your help. I have corrected the issue. I will check my status. Again thank you for your help.

• Administrator

Hello @Mike Meenderink

Thank you for updating your payment information. I see that payment was processed successfully today. The hold has been removed from your submission and it should move to shipping soon. 

If we can help with anything else, please let us know.