• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Status going backwards?
1 1

6 posts in this topic

Forgive me if this has been covered before, but searched a while and cannot find an answer. 

Why does my submission status seem to be going backwards? Made an “express” submission and within a day and a half it went from Received to Grading / Quality Control to Grading / Encapsulation / Imaging and now back to Grading / Quality Control. 

I know that turn around times are estimates, but am curious as to how many times this happens and if it will cause delays??

Thanks. 

• Administrator

Hello @Blind Pig, thank you for contacting us. If you see the status move "backwards" it may mean that something was caught in quality control. To reflect that the coin(s) are being corrected, we have to send it back to the right department to have the correction made, which you will see on your side when the status moves backward. It sounds like whatever the issue was was a quick fix, so hopefully this invoice should be finished up shortly!

Please let us know if you need help with anything else. Thank you!

Well, I guess there is more of an issue than Kailee assumed? As mentioned in my initial post, I totally understand that the turnaround times are “estimates”, but now we are over two times the published estimate. 

Did I make a mistake in making an “express” submission?  Only did it as these two coins are slated as Christmas gifts. 

Thanks Kailee... Saw your email - had no idea there was that issue as both submissions had that information written on them.  I took care of the issue on the website.  Hoping to see a status change soon!

Thanks again.