• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1963 Denver Lincoln cent
1 1

2 posts in this topic

I would like to submit this coin for grading this will be my first time submitting a coin. I don't know for sure under which tier I should submit. I do believe that this coin is and extremely high grade and rare because of its pink Hughes and toning. I believe it could possibly be one of the highest rated 1963 Denver Lincoln cents. Please give me some advice.thank you.

IMG_20231024_190121.jpg

IMG_20231024_190100.jpg

IMG_20231024_190205.jpg

IMG_20231024_190250.jpg

IMG_20231001_134821.jpg

• Administrator

Hello @Rykel

Thank you for contacting us. NGC does not assign values, purchase, or sell coins. The value we ask you for is an insurance value, a number you would feel comfortable with in terms of a replacement value if your coin was lost or damaged while with us. We encourage you to be conservative as we do not reimburse you if you over-value your coin. If your coin was grossly under-valued, we reserve the right to bump it to the appropriate tier.  

Good resources for determining the value of your coins are completed eBay auctions and the posted prices by large coin dealers. We do have a coin price guide on our website which might offer some information. These prices come to us from a third-party and are based on current auction pricing: US Price Guide or World Price Guide

If you have any other questions, please let us know.