• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

NCS submission questions.
1 1

3 posts in this topic

I have 15 or 20 of old green label PCI slabs. Most are Seated Half Dimes and Seated Dimes. They have turned ugly in the holders over the years. I understand all the fees and that some coins may not be able to be helped. I'm good with any fees. I wish to have all of them in NGC slabs no matter what they end up to be. 

These are my questions. Will NCS crack these out for me? Should I put coins worthy of VarietyPlus, on a separate form?  Is this something I can submit to NCS at the Fun Show in January? Thanks for any help.

• Administrator

Hello @ldhair, thank you for contacting us. Yes, we can crack the coins out for you. Your coins will need to be accompanied by the "consent to remove" form in order for us to crack the coins out. You may put coins with varieties on the same form as long as they fall under the same grading tier as the other coins on the form. If you have coins that fall under different grading tiers, those will need to be all on separate forms. Lastly, we will not be offering conservation services at the Fun Show. If you are only looking to submit the coins for grading on-site, you are free to submit them there. If you'd like them to go through conservation, you can either ship your coins to us at any time, or submit them at the FUN show where they will be brought back to our facilities for processing.

Please let us know if you have any additional questions. Thank you!