• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Problem with the registry

5 posts in this topic

Hello registry team, I have been experiencing an issue getting to my individual sets.   When at my registry profile screen and I move the mouse over to the left and select "my competitive sets" I am given an error message as shown below.   This began to happen today (9/10) after I noticed the system was down for maintenance on Saturday 9/9.   I did log out and then back in but no dice.   @Ali E., @dena

image.png.2d3cbf9b8dedf9f619df576bc5443cf6.png

I can access my individual coins just fine and I can also get to an individual set by going thru the old registry system, but not in the new registry system.   Some help is needed.  :smile:

Edited by Coinbuf

• Administrator

Hello, @Coinbuf and @Oldbeggar.

It appears that a software issue appeared over the weekend with the link through "My Competitive Sets." The programmers are working as fast as possible to remedy the situation. You may access and edit your sets by going to the NGC Registry through a different link such as below. Thank you for your patience.

image.png

A Blast from the Past...

🐓 :  Hey, Q!  You're not going to believe what I just found. Look! Remember you said you were blocked and banned, and there was nothing you could do about it because you were warned there would be NO MORE WARNINGS?  And no appeal?

Q.A.:  Yeah, I was crest-fallen, to say the least.

🐓:   Well, some of the finest members had apparently been experiencing the very same problem! READ THESE POSTS!

Q.A.:  SO WE'RE NOT ILLEGALS?  

🐓 :  WE HAVEN'T EVEN OVERSTAYED OUR VISAS!

Q.A.:  That's Great News!  Thanks Ali!  Man, I love this place!