• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

An error occurred while processing your request.

4 posts in this topic

Ever since NGC did its "maintenance" a day or so ago, I have been unable to view any of My Competitive Sets from the left-of-screen menu of the NGC Registry page.

If I approach my sets from other methods — Browse Competitive Sets >> United States >> Type Sets >> Gold Type Set 1834-1933 >> two pages deep; Rank 70 >> Puzzle Box Gold — I can view the set.

Any chance NGC knows about this problem, or can make the My Competitive Sets function work again with just a simple/single click, as it used to work?

Anyone else experiencing this problem?

(the title of this thread is what appears when I click on My Competitive Sets)

• Administrator

Hello, @DesertBlue, @Sandon  and @USAuPzlBxBob.

It appears that a software issue appeared over the weekend with the link through "My Competitive Sets." The programmers are working as fast as possible to remedy the situation. You may access and edit your sets by going to the NGC Registry through a different link such as below. Thank you for your patience.

image.png