• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pakistan All Coins
1 1

2 posts in this topic

Hi,

Can you please create a Pakistan all-coin set? including standard, Decimalized coins, Commemorative coins, etc. 

Also, I can't find a Proof coin set for coins after 1955. Can you please create that set as well? 

And finally, I can't seem to add 2 different years of the same type of coin. i only get the option to select one year instead of having each year in the set. 

Please help.

Thanks

• Administrator
On 9/9/2023 at 11:31 PM, Shahbaz Farooq said:

Hi,

Can you please create a Pakistan all-coin set? including standard, Decimalized coins, Commemorative coins, etc. 

Also, I can't find a Proof coin set for coins after 1955. Can you please create that set as well? 

And finally, I can't seem to add 2 different years of the same type of coin. i only get the option to select one year instead of having each year in the set. 

Please help.

Thanks

Hello, @Shahbaz Farooq.

An all-coin set of that type is large and better suited for a Custom NGC Registry set. You may only add one coin to a single slot in any set. If you have more than one coin eligible for a competitive slot/set, you may create another set of the same type to display similar coins. Please provide your NGC certification numbers for the proof coins after 1955. We would be happy to research your request. Thank you.

In the future, please post your requests for new sets here:

https://boards.ngccoin.com/topic/427255-need-a-new-ngc-registry-set-post-here-please-remember-to-include-your-ngc-certification-numbers-in-your-request/

Please remember to include your NGC certification numbers in your request