• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Need Help with adding an NGC El Cazador Coin to my Competitive Set
1 1

4 posts in this topic

Hello,

I recently started to register some of my El Cazador shipwreck coins to the One-Per-Denomination-El Cazador Shipwreck Competitive set.  I was able to add my 8 Reale (3500483-087) to the Competitive set, but was unable to add my 1/2 Reale to this competitive set even though the 1/2 has been graded and certified genuine to the El Cazador shipwreck from the NGC registry.  I Believe I have submitted a request to add this 1/2 Reale coin to my competitive set.  Please let me know if I am missing anything or have possibly submitted this request incorrectly.  Thank you for your help!

image.thumb.png.9e41da78d087a08e9e700152538229ad.png

Below is the details on the 1/2 Reale that I have submitted a request to be added into the One-Per-Denomination - El Cazador Shipwreck competitive set.

image.thumb.png.397a31ab25c9f3905484c20d6a582802.png

image.png.b9a2b01a476eecd78d2640aa963f62b6.png

• Administrator

Hello. Your last screen shot indicates you have appropriately submitted a request through our system. We review those requests in the order they are received. You will receive a message when an admin  has reviewed the request. Thanks very much.

***Update: I see your coin lives in two competitive sets now.

• Administrator
On 9/8/2023 at 10:04 PM, Streetabar87 said:

Thank you Ali,

Yes, I was able to put the 1/2 Reale in two other competitive sets, but still unable to place it in the "One-per-denomination -  El Cazador Shipwreck" Competitive set.

I look forward to the review outcome of my request!

Thanks again!

Hello, @Streetabar87.

Someone on our team is assisting in getting your coin updated and added to that set. You may email registry@NGCcoin.com if you need any further assistance. Thanks very much.