• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How can I print a copy of my competitive coin's list?
1 1

4 posts in this topic

On 9/1/2023 at 9:43 PM, Mr.blister said:

Is there a way to print a list of my competitive coins? Thank you!

There is no report function in the new registry system, one of its flaws.   You can however use the old registry system and that does have a good report function.   Use this LINK to access the old registry system, use the same login user name and password that you use to sign in to the forums/registry.   Once you are signed in you will be at the control panel screen.  Just to clarify, the old system is updated when you add coins to the new system so it is a mirror of the new system, however, it has a lot more functions and ability to add much more data on each coin than the new system.   This is also where you can create custom sets just in case you were not aware of that.

image.thumb.png.629b318f3ce82ba6dc374eb8fbe75ffc.png

Hover your mouse over the My Collection tab and a dropdown menu will appear, reports is the last choice, click on that.

image.thumb.png.df24fdd8dbbed3572b57ec468fd812bc.png

Now you can select from a list of reports (I usually only run the inventory report but there are a few choices) which report you want, leave the date added area blank if you want all coins.   The item status will let you choose if you want sold coins, owned coins, or want list coins.  And use the final selection to choose if you want all your coins in inventory or you can choose to run the report for just the coins in a single registry set.

The only problem is that you have no way to sort before the report is run, so I download the report into Excel and then I can sort or customize the report as I need.   Hope this helps.