• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Coins sent for Express grading but forgot to place EX on box
1 1

3 posts in this topic

This morning when my husband left to run errands, he took the NGC box to the post office.  The problem is I did not write EX on the box but I have paid for that service.  The post office indicated the box would arrive this Friday, August 4th.  It is a small priority mail flat rate box that contains two GSA Morgan coins sent for variety grading.  The post office tracking number is 9506 1127 2977 3213 2789 09. My Invoice number is 6850109.   I would sincerely appreciate your staff looking for it on August 4th.  The package was sent from:

Dennis and Joyce Novitzke

1625 S Ocean Blvd, Unit S211

North Myrtle Beach, SC 29582.

Thank you very much for your attention to this matter.

Joyce C Novitzke

• Administrator

Hello @Joyce C Novitzke, thank you for contacting us and letting us know that "EX" was missing from the outside of your package. I have sent an email to our receiving department with the information you provided so that they can keep a look out for your package. Please note that it may take a little time to enter your submission into the system once your package is received. 

Please let us know if you need help with anything else. Thank you!