• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Emergency Production ASE’s
1 1

96 posts in this topic

On 8/9/2023 at 1:27 AM, Just Bob said:

Don't be surprised if you see him come back and post under a different name. I don't think this was the first time he has been kicked off this forum. 

Yeah could possibly come back and post under the name Shane, or Edith or something. 
The Nets a funny thing  used wisely it can be an asset, Used unsavory, it can be VERY CONCERNING. 
Got to run fellas. Sleep well. 

On 8/8/2023 at 11:36 PM, powermad5000 said:

I am no longer seeing the bar that I have blocked posts from Vendetta50. Seems the mods have finally stepped in. Thankfully. Now we can all get back to some peaceful and decent and respectful discussions.

Yeah I'm not seeing it either. Hope all are following the 1099k rules on EBay coin sales. 
Seems the IRS openly takes reports from whistleblowers. 
I can even get REWARDED if a tip turns up something. 
Have Fun. 

On 8/9/2023 at 3:53 PM, Stackerdude21 said:

I had no idea a question about “Emergency Production” ASE’s could become so intangental and obscure.

🤪

You got an answer to the question then basically wanted to know if "Emergency Production" ASE's would hold their value.

On 8/9/2023 at 8:07 AM, Just Bob said:

I am glad you enjoy it. I usually make apple butter every year, but I had a lot of pears, so I thought I would give it a try. (I tried pear chutney, too, but it got mixed reviews.) Unfortunately, I won't be making any this year, due to a late hard freeze that lasted several days. Killed all of my plums, wiped out the blossoms on my pears and blueberries, damaged my figs and peaches. No huckleberries, either. I am hoping to gather enough wild elderberries to make some jelly, though. It takes a half gallon of fruit to make a batch, so I will have to visit several patches. I need to make some more pepper relish, too. I am almost out. If I do, I will be sure to bring some on my next trip out your way. 

By the way, there is a coin I would like to get your advice on, if you don't mind. I will shoot you a PM soon and give you the story on it.

Damn. We know how it is out here when orchards get messed up. All that stuff sounds excellent.

Looking forward to seeing your coin and whether I can be of help.