• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Redundant postings...

7 posts in this topic

That's easy to fix. Stop going to the CU forums where they promote censorship. Then you only have two forums to keep track of. laugh.gif

Currently several people are trying to increase the traffic over here and the NumisAddict forums. The redundent postings will slow down once the forums take off on their own.

I lurk on several boards. So to me there is a lot of redundant stuff. I do like the NGC boards better, though. I learn more over here. I also like the NGC folks adding their comments from time to time! At the CU boards you wonder if a thread will be taken down, by the powers. Over here the powers join in the discussions!!!

yes I did, and I would've posted the same in the CU board, but can't. I have not taken a position on this issue. Just merely asking a question based on my observations.

I agree. I lurked on both the CU and NGC boards for a while before deciding to begin posting over here. I just think the NGC boards have a nicer feel to them.