• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WANTED! DEAD OR ALIVE
2 2

8 posts in this topic

FRENCH 20-FRANC GOLD ROOSTER  (Or Coq Marianne)

KM: 857. F-535. Gadoury: 1064a 

FDC  MS (65 -70);  NGC / PCGS-CERTIFIED:  MS-67 or 67+

1910  or. 1913. or  1914.

Are these the only years? I will be in Paris on September 18-21. I have four shops on my list already. If I find a gaudy grade candidate that is raw, I’ll send it in to whichever service you desire, and if it makes your standard, it’s yours. Otherwise, I’ll keep it. You’ve been very good to me.

Edited by VKurtB

I am gratified to report I have accepted the generous offer of personal assistance from @VKurtB who is evidently acutely aware of the astronomical odds of locating a raw top pop coin. After acquiring such a coin that was deemed to be an FDC, aaFrench range that embraces the U.S. equivalent of the range of grades from MS-65 to MS-70, inclusive -- at considerable cost -- it was submitted and accorded an MS-64+ grade on the West Coast. Today, I received another tip apparently from a private party who offered to forward my search request to two sources unknown to me for consideration. Naturally, I accepted.

On 7/22/2023 at 3:52 PM, Henri Charriere said:

I am gratified to report I have accepted the generous offer of personal assistance from @VKurtB who is evidently acutely aware of the astronomical odds of locating a raw top pop coin. After acquiring such a coin that was deemed to be an FDC, aaFrench range that embraces the U.S. equivalent of the range of grades from MS-65 to MS-70, inclusive -- at considerable cost -- it was submitted and accorded an MS-64+ grade on the West Coast. Today, I received another tip apparently from a private party who offered to forward my search request to two sources unknown to me for consideration. Naturally, I accepted.

Your quest is noble.

On 11/2/2023 at 11:50 AM, Rykel said:

Are you looking for something like this?

IMG_20231102_114652.jpg

IMG_20231102_114702.jpg

No, see the very first post above for the particulars.

Thank you for your interest.

You have a very lovely coin!

WANTED DEAD OR ALIVE!  -  FMV + $250.

FRENCH 20-FRANC GOLD ROOSTER  (or Coq Marianne)

1910, 1913 and/or 1914  NGC or PCGS-CERTIFIED MS-67 / MS-67+

[KM: 857;   F-535;  GADOURY: 1064a]

Edited by Henri Charriere
Rendering post in bold type, for added emphasis.