• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ancient Set
1 1

3 posts in this topic

Good evening - I do not see a group heading for Ancient Coins and feel that there ought to be one, therefore, I am submitting this request to either be directed to a forum or for one to be created if possible as I have a piece I want registered 

Thank you 

There are no registry sets for ancients, and it sounds like NGC has no intention of ever doing so. You can however create a custom set and add your coin to it. 

To add a coin to your collection (register it under your name), you must create an account (it's free), login, click "Add Coin" and follow the instructions from there. 

image.thumb.png.1a28a1a47f9d18686f1326969e8baf94.png

EDIT TO ADD: Actually Ali has a post pinned to the top with step by step instructions.

To create a custom set, go to the collectors society webpage,  https://coins.www.collectors-society.com/, click "Registry", click "CUSTOM SETS", click "CREATE A SET" and follow the instructions from there.

image.thumb.png.26dba4cf31b360a98f759e520362e518.png

Edited by Fenntucky Mike

• Administrator
On 7/8/2023 at 8:52 AM, Fenntucky Mike said:

There are no registry sets for ancients, and it sounds like NGC has no intention of ever doing so. You can however create a custom set and add your coin to it. 

To add a coin to your collection (register it under your name), you must create an account (it's free), login, click "Add Coin" and follow the instructions from there. 

Thanks, @Fenntucky Mike!  (thumbsu