• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Format... Top Members
1 1

9 posts in this topic

Blast from the Past!

🐓  :  Have you seen the new format?

H.C.:  I have. 

🐓  :  Have you viewed the Top Members?

H.C.:  I have... most regrettable!

🐓  :  You know what that means?

H.C.:  Precisely.  We owe the distinguished assemblage our sincerest apologies and a deep bow.  We also owe the Website Coordinator our very lives and sacred fortunes. Our lives are changed forever, from this day on.

On 7/2/2023 at 9:01 PM, Moxie15 said:

I do not see the point, sorry.

No, you wouldn't because you're a straight-shooter. The inclusion of my name with Top Members was an inadvertent travesty. Rather than elevating me, I feel I have sullied their well-earned reputations. And as far as Moderation goes, I had been a thorn in their side for some time. I believe NGC is by far and away the most user-friendly site in the entire nation.

On 7/2/2023 at 8:24 PM, Henri Charriere said:

No, you wouldn't because you're a straight-shooter. The inclusion of my name with Top Members was an inadvertent travesty. Rather than elevating me, I feel I have sullied their well-earned reputations. And as far as Moderation goes, I had been a thorn in their side for some time. I believe NGC is by far and away the most user-friendly site in the entire nation.

NGC’s site is the most honest. PCGS is self-absorbed. CT is a three person cult. 

On 7/5/2023 at 10:49 AM, VKurtB said:

NGC’s site is the most honest. PCGS is self-absorbed. CT is a three person cult. 

I can't agree with you on CT. Many cool folks seem to have a good time there. Pick a thread that is of interest and enjoy. 

On 7/5/2023 at 2:56 PM, ldhair said:

I can't agree with you on CT. Many cool folks seem to have a good time there. Pick a thread that is of interest and enjoy. 

Each site -- and the CAC Forums -- have useful information.  Looking for a perfect forum is like in the old days of 3 TV networks looking for CBS or NBC or ABC to have a good program on at every hour of the day. xD

On 7/5/2023 at 6:04 PM, GoldFinger1969 said:

Each site -- and the CAC Forums -- have useful information.  Looking for a perfect forum is like in the old days of 3 TV networks looking for CBS or NBC or ABC to have a good program on at every hour of the day. xD

I am persona non grata at CT, for standing up for truth as I see it. 
Roger is persona non grata over at PCGS for largely the same reason. 

On 7/5/2023 at 7:31 PM, VKurtB said:

I am persona non grata at CT, for standing up for truth as I see it. 
Roger is persona non grata over at PCGS for largely the same reason. 

Their loss, NGC's gain.

On 7/5/2023 at 9:07 PM, Henri Charriere said:

Their loss, NGC's gain.

Yeah, mostly. :devil: