• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Registry Set Participation Timeline?

3 posts in this topic

Sandon, I view my sets rarely these days.

I have an ongoing Registry Views Project and it seems that anytime I view my sets, the views on them skew higher overnight.  I asked Ali E., once, about how this could possibly happen, could it be from my viewing them even though logged in, and she said no, and that it was probably just coincidence.

So, just for example, I looked at all of my eight sets yesterday to pull their start dates from each of their Set Histories, and sure enough, four of the sets showed increased views this morning.  Very infrequently do I get that many views on my sets overnight.  Maybe I'm being "tracked?"  (not to be confused with followed)

These days, I look at my Registry coins solely by viewing my Competitive Coins page, which I prefer because I can use the Recently Added display feature which sorts them by their mint years.