• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

True rainbows... when the color spectrum repeats itself time and again!

18 posts in this topic

Just got three morgans in today... I love the flow of one color after the other in so many distinct bands smile.gif

NGC MS63:

ngc2030855-009_obv_sm.jpg

ngc2030855-009_rev_sm.jpg

NGC MS64:

ngc2030855-016_obv_sm.jpg

ngc2030855-016_rev_sm.jpg

NGC MS63: (can't say I'm thrilled with the reverse, but the obverse is so danged cool!)

ngc1292012-004_obv_sm.jpg

ngc1292012-004_rev_sm.jpg

Great pics as usual Jeremy.

I really like the second 84. The obverse is great and I also like the reverse. Colors on both sides. That's cool.

-------------

etexmike

Just got three morgans in today... I love the flow of one color after the other in so many distinct bands smile.gif

NGC MS63:

NGC MS64:

NGC MS63: (can't say I'm thrilled with the reverse, but the obverse is so danged cool!)

The first looks like she is wearing a gaily colored Easter bonnet; the second looks like the wife of the "man in the moon" wondering why he is out so late; the third is simply indescribable.....awesome is the closest word I can think of!

Chris

NGC MS63:

NGC MS64:

The first looks like she is wearing a gaily colored Easter bonnet; the second looks like the wife of the "man in the moon" wondering why he is out so late; the third is simply indescribable.....awesome is the closest word I can think of!

Chris

A little lame but it deserves a: sign-funnypost.gif

Sweet coins,Jeremy!

You definately have an eye for color thumbsup2.gif

Geez, Hayden, now you are doubting my sincerity. Just for that, I am going to buy coins from you every other day just to keep you running back and forth to the Post Office. Maybe that way you won't have time to rag on me! 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

bumpit.gifC bumpit.gifH bumpit.gifR bumpit.gifI bumpit.gifS bumpit.gif

PS. Hey, Jeremy, do I have bad breath?

It's nice to see the distinct bands like that on the first two, but the last one is how I like to see Morgan dollars. Also, the reverse doesn't bother me at all. thumbsup2.gif

Is this leading into a "Is that 1898 DPL for sale yet?"

What else? You ignored my last hint on another thread. Remember when you told me that you can be very determined when you want to buy a particular coin? So, what do you expect from me?

Chris

Geez, Hayden, now you are doubting my sincerity. Just for that, I am going to buy coins from you every other day just to keep you running back and forth to the Post Office. Maybe that way you won't have time to rag on me! 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

So in other words,if I diss you,you'll buy more?

A whole new way to do business 27_laughing.gif

So in other words,if I diss you,you'll buy more?

A whole new way to do business 27_laughing.gif

That's what friends are for! Thanks for helping me get the sig line pic up.

Now, if Jeremy would only cough up that '98-O DMPL before he heads for MIT.

Chris

Is this leading into a "Is that 1898 DPL for sale yet?"

What else? You ignored my last hint on another thread. Remember when you told me that you can be very determined when you want to buy a particular coin? So, what do you expect from me?

Chris

Correct... and I got the coin laugh.gif... that's the difference 893applaud-thumb.gif

For those who are confused, he wants this one (now NGC MS63DPL):

raw_dmpl_obv1.jpg

raw_dmpl_obv2.jpg

raw_dmpl_rev1.jpg

raw_dmpl_mirrors.jpg

She sure is pretty! I'll have to admit that you are a fortunate young man, Jeremy. I must bow in your presence.

Chris