• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Missing submission
1 1

3 posts in this topic

I sent in submission  number 6529153 via USPS tracking number 94051120620749577167 on 5 June 2023 USPS said the package was delivered on 6 June 2023 to NGC post box in Sarasota.  As of now it seems to have vanished and the USPS states that the tracking number is no longer active or valid.  I submitted the tracking number to NGC on line and the computer response shows not delivered to NGC or has not been scanned.  .  I am a little concerned at this point. What else can I do to located this item.   Thanks for any help.  Sunnyjack 

• Administrator

Hello, I am not showing this tracking number as being scanned in our warehouse system as of yet or this submission number in our system. Are you sure these are both correct numbers? Unfortunately, there is not much more that I can do at this point as we don't seem to have any records of receiving these items. 

I wouldn't be concerned at this point. It can take NGC a week or more to open packages and enter the coins in the submission into its system.  Only three business days have passed since USPS delivered your package to the warehouse.  I'd wait until at least the end of next week before inquiring about this again.