• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Coin value

6 posts in this topic

No one can help you until you post photos. In case that was the question, you're welcome to do so. Please review the stuck topics for best outcomes.

Welcome to the NGC chat board.

Your best bet would probably be to look up your coins in the NGC World Coin Price Guide at World Coin Price Guide and Values | NGC (ngccoin.com). You can also access guide through the "Resources" tab on the NGC home page. 

Members of the forum who collect German coins may also be help you if you can post clear, cropped photos of each side of each coin. See also this topic, which was referred to by @JKK:

I have some German coins in my collection, but in order to be able to help you, I would need clear, cropped photos of both sides of each coin in question.

You’re going have show us some picture before anyone can truly help you on here … A coin is graded by its condition and rarity to determine a “ball park price” what they may be worth on the market …. Some of the modern coinage is worth small premium and most of it isn’t worth anything but old pocket change because nobody interested in buying it …

However the older vintage classic German coinage and medals from the WW1 (Weimar republic years) and Third Reich (WW2 and German empire , down to the German states 1500-1800) is worth collecting if you choose to start collect German coins Thalers , kreuzers and so on … I been devoted to entirely to collecting German coins for last 13 years