• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1964 special Mint Strike Penny !
1 1

7 posts in this topic

Hello,  I Think I found a 1964 Special Mint Strike Cent in high Grade..

I did try to upload all the photos regarding  the POST but your system will not allow it.. Please understand I am NOT trying to Promote my channel but would really like to send it in for Authentication.. I know the history behind the coin.( the Director USA mint and people coming from all over the USA to Buy the mint sets after he passed away.. Estate SALE )  . how it came out of a Bank Penny roll..( I am man of GOD.. I prayed to GOD some ten years ago to help and guide me, so I do this ..every Day ).. please.. if its a positive on your side the administrator needs to contact me so I can give my snail mail address for forms to fill out to send in.( I did try the online fill out but not working for me, ADDS ..ADD On on my browser ))   I did the math on this.. every item checks out.. LIBERTY. Spread out... RIMS are like a proof strike... color in the right lighting is TEAL.. If Thumps UP !!  please ask the administrator of this site to contact me via email about paper forms (3) sets and  related https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPU6nVOXxkY costs of your company !!

Please again Understand your system is not allowing me to upload even a single image...of the coin.. I tried 3 times...I matched the pic I have and the coin with PCGS... its go. What's your team... this is a highly sought after coin by collectors all over the USA...  if you can help me authenticate and SELL  it  I will be grateful to your staff.. in ways.. you cannot even fathom ( I am Man of GOD like the in BOOK's you read )  !!  

PS: It was not uploading and now it did.. please guys this is not a ordinary moment on NGC.. I want you to have the POST and GLORY of Discovery it from ME !! It will make Headline News !!

RSCN5140.JPG

RSCN5143.JPG

RSCN5144.JPG

RSCN5145.JPG

RSCN5148.JPG

RSCN5149.JPG

RSCN5150.JPG

RSCN5151.JPG

RSCN5154.JPG

RSCN5155.JPG

RSCN5156.JPG

RSCN5157.JPG

RSCN5158.JPG

RSCN5160.JPG

RSCN5162.JPG

RSCN5165.JPG

RSCN5171.JPG

RSCN5174.JPG

RSCN5177.JPG

RSCN5178.JPG

RSCN5179.JPG

RSCN5180.JPG

RSCN5181.JPG

RSCN5182.JPG

RSCN5187.JPG

RSCN5188.JPG

RSCN5191.JPG

RSCN5192.JPG

RSCN5195.JPG

RSCN5198.JPG

RSCN5201.JPG

RSCN5202.JPG

RSCN5203.JPG

RSCN5206.JPG

RSCN5209.JPG

RSCN5210.JPG

RSCN5211.JPG

RSCN5212.JPG

RSCN5145.JPG

RSCN5148.JPG

RSCN5149.JPG

RSCN5150.JPG

RSCN5151.JPG

RSCN5154.JPG

RSCN5155.JPG

RSCN5156.JPG

RSCN5157.JPG

• Administrator

Hello @Baba Beckthank you for reaching out to us and sharing photos of your coin. Unfortunately, we cannot authenticate or evaluate coins via photos.  An in-hand evaluation by the grading team would be required to both grade and authenticate coins.

You may kindly find submission details and instructions can be found here: NGC Coins | How to submit.

If you would like to have someone take a look at the coin before deciding to submit the coin, you can visit a local coin dealer. NGC Authorized dealers can be found here: NGC | Dealer Locator. Please kindly keep in mind that NGC does not buy, sell, or value coins.

If you have any other questions, please let us know.

Babba Beck

Overkill on the photos, a full shot of each side and maybe one or two closeups would have been sufficient.

Whatever leaves you to believe that is an SMS Cent? It is a nice looking 1964 business strike.

This OP is just plain old crazy. Full goose bozo.