• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Franklin Set for Non FBL and FBL
1 1

3 posts in this topic

Is there a set that you can add both a Non FBL and FBL and get both to show in your set.  I collect both Non FBL and FBL and the Varieties for both Non FBL and FBL, but the set lets me get points for the higher of the two.  Is there a set where both count, and if not how can I create one to track my progress in completing a Non FBL and FBL Set?

Welcome to the forum, what you are asking for cannot be done in the competitive registry as only one coin can occupy each slot.   You can have multiple coins for each slot in your inventory and you have the choice of which coin to display for each slot, but only one coin per slot.    Your options are to start both an FBL set and a non FBL set as seen below, the only issue with this solution is that I believe the non FBL set does not have the varieties as part of the set design.

image.png.2bf1c6545c036ecc07c5f8d61ca04295.png

Or you can start a custom registry set, a custom set can be defined anyway you choose and can have any number of slots you want.   So in a custom set you can display both types, FBL and non together in the same set.   These sets are not part of the competitive registry and are located on the old NGC registry system which can be found at www.collectors-society.com.   In my sig line I have a link to my custom set if you want to see what it can look like.

image.png.687918cc7125f56861590d7d1e3bb604.png

Edited by Coinbuf

• Administrator
On 5/10/2023 at 10:20 PM, Coinbuf said:

Welcome to the forum, what you are asking for cannot be done in the competitive registry as only one coin can occupy each slot.   You can have multiple coins for each slot in your inventory and you have the choice of which coin to display for each slot, but only one coin per slot.    Your options are to start both an FBL set and a non FBL set as seen below, the only issue with this solution is that I believe the non FBL set does not have the varieties as part of the set design.

image.png.2bf1c6545c036ecc07c5f8d61ca04295.png

Or you can start a custom registry set, a custom set can be defined anyway you choose and can have any number of slots you want.   So in a custom set you can display both types, FBL and non together in the same set.   These sets are not part of the competitive registry and are located on the old NGC registry system which can be found at www.collectors-society.com.   In my sig line I have a link to my custom set if you want to see what it can look like.

Thanks, Coinbuf! ^^