• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Trouble posting pictures
1 1

5 posts in this topic

Has anyone had trouble posting pictures? I tried to post photos of my most recent quarter I bought from GC in the Most Recent US thread.   Everytime i go to load files, click on the pictures, and then hit add it takes me back to the home screen. It is very annoying. Im just wondering if its only me having trouble or if anyone else is experiencing this problem to. 

I tried logging off and logging back in. Still wont work. I recently got a 1941 large serif S quarter I was gonna share but it wont let me. If it dosent get lost or stolen in the mail like my last quarter from GC did. 

On 5/7/2023 at 10:57 PM, Coinbuf said:

I just posted a pic in the follow the lead thread, no problem.

May be something on my end. Ill try using my sons laptop tomorrow and see if it will let me do it with it. 

I just hope the coin comes in. The last one I got from GC got lost in the mail. The postal service is unable to find it. The 1944 D I shared last time. I sent GC a message to see if I can do an insurance claim through them or If I have to doit through the postal service.