• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How many attended 1 or more NNP Symposium presentations?

7 posts in this topic

In person or remotely? Many excellent presentations!

Please register in advance. Go to Eventbright to register: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/nnp-symposium-spring-2023-registration-523961361537

You can also search by: NNP Symposium Spring 2023 Schedule.

NNPSymposiumSpring2023Schedule_Page_1.thumb.jpg.a455ec210c6b58cc62e2649c62927160.jpg

NNPSymposiumSpring2023Schedule_Page_2.thumb.jpg.8399e8700a2637087b2db61de2c0af67.jpg

Edited by RWB

NNP put together a wide range of topics and presenters... A real numismatic gold mine of information.

Did you participate in any of them? Anyone ask questions?

Any comments to pass on?

On 4/30/2023 at 1:09 PM, RWB said:

NNP put together a wide range of topics and presenters... A real numismatic gold mine of information.

Did you participate in any of them? Anyone ask questions?

Any comments to pass on?

I viewed most of them and asked questions in all that I viewed. Overall a very good line up with a couple that were better than expectations and frankly a surprise. I thought all of them were very well done and I took something away from all of them. Well spent time. I did not see the making of a podcast, the LSCC meeting, and the Citizens Coinage  Advisory Committee. 

I was running around a bit on both those days I did see your session Roger and one other. I thought it was put together well.