• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1955 DDO not properly getting listed
1 1

4 posts in this topic

I recently purchased a 55 DDO (FS-101, although not designated on the label) an in all my Lincoln competitive sets it is not showing available to fill the DDO slot, although it does show under my coins for 1955 and in fact is listed in all my sets as it as the highest point value.  The coin is not designated DDO or with an FS (See image) - how to I get this coin into the correct slot?  BTW, I have already tried deleting and re-entering with no effect.55DDO_Obverse.jpg.0908d3816189df23f4478cd93884ff88.jpg 

In all likelihood the slot in which you want to place this coin inadvertently hasn't been programmed to recognize this coin. Your posting of this topic should ultimately result in the correction of this problem once the administrator sees it next week. However, an easier and more private way to deal with this problem is to use the "Add to Sets" function in your coin list ("My Competitive Coins") instead of trying to add the unrecognized coin to the set itself.  This function will list the sets for which the coin is presently available and likely won't include the one you want but will have a blue link saying "I'm looking for something else" at the bottom of the dialog box. Click that link, and it will ask you to pick the category, set and ultimately the slot in which you want to place the coin.  It will then indicate that your request will be reviewed by an administrator.  I've used this technique on several occasions, and on each one the coin has been added to the appropriate slot within two business days.

• Administrator
On 4/21/2023 at 3:44 PM, Sandon said:

In all likelihood the slot in which you want to place this coin inadvertently hasn't been programmed to recognize this coin. Your posting of this topic should ultimately result in the correction of this problem once the administrator sees it next week. However, an easier and more private way to deal with this problem is to use the "Add to Sets" function in your coin list ("My Competitive Coins") instead of trying to add the unrecognized coin to the set itself.  This function will list the sets for which the coin is presently available and likely won't include the one you want but will have a blue link saying "I'm looking for something else" at the bottom of the dialog box. Click that link, and it will ask you to pick the category, set and ultimately the slot in which you want to place the coin.  It will then indicate that your request will be reviewed by an administrator.  I've used this technique on several occasions, and on each one the coin has been added to the appropriate slot within two business days.

Sandon, you rock! Thanks! ^^