• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anyone know which TPG did this?
1 1

8 posts in this topic

Thanks Sandon, I had seen that logo before, but the multi colored labels led me astray. I think it would be a stretch to get an AU on this figuring it’s been handled and manipulated frequently. I already had 21 d which we have discussed which also maybe a VAM but that coin turned out to be scratched up.

I’d say XF45 at the most not AU … that’s not a legit TPG holder looks like Joe blow the guy with coke bottle glasses graded and did that in his dim lit basement just joking around but  over all still a nice coin for its age 

Edited by Jason Abshier

Pretty good home label except for the crooked stick on grade label, and it looks like AU grade to me.  Is that a coin you have or are considering buying?

On 4/17/2023 at 2:15 PM, Mr.Bill347 said:

... I’ve been watching 1921 D for a while. Can’t seem to obtain a good one.

Apmex has some nice raw Morgans, including some BU grade 1921-D's valued at $75 listed for $80.  I have purchased a number of raw Morgans from them which I have been happy with.