• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

No price when coin is looked up on registry

5 posts in this topic

Welcome to the NGC Chat Board.

Certificate Verification should tie in with the appropriate issue in the NGC U.S. Coin Price Guide but doesn't always.  See Gold Buffaloes - $50 (2006-Date) | Price Guide & Values | NGC (ngccoin.com). This will open to the Mint State issues, and the Proof issues may be found by clicking the "PF" icon at the upper right. Special pricing for some of the special labels can be found by clicking the "varieties" icon for the appropriate issue.

I hope this helps.

There are some instances where price is not available when  the label  is not the usual label especially when the label has a certain official signature such as the Treasurer of the United States etc. I don't think that a label  with such a signature would decrease the value and maybe it would or wouldn't increase the value, It would seem to me that NGC could assign the value for the   the coin in that grade regardless of the label. So if you had an MS70 coin for a Coin  that it would be assigned the value for that coin   in that grade regardless of the label.