• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How do I delete a coin from my inventory on collectors-society.com?
1 1

2 posts in this topic

I created a custom set which at the time included many coins designated as "want".  Over time, I obtained the desired coins and deleted the "want" and added the actual coins to the custom set.  Today, I printed out an inventory report and it included the wants that I had deleted long ago.  Is there anyway to permanently delete a wanted coins from inventory list?

Thanks

• Administrator
On 4/13/2023 at 9:19 AM, Capt. Antifer said:

I created a custom set which at the time included many coins designated as "want".  Over time, I obtained the desired coins and deleted the "want" and added the actual coins to the custom set.  Today, I printed out an inventory report and it included the wants that I had deleted long ago.  Is there anyway to permanently delete a wanted coins from inventory list?

Thanks

Hello.

You will need to delete the coin from your inventory in your Collection Manager on Collectors-society.com.

1. Log in to Collectors Society.
  2. From the ‘My Collection’ menu click ‘Collection Manager’.
  3. Click the selection box that appears in front of the coin you wish to delete then click 'SELL/TRADE/DELETE'.
  4. A page will appear where you will have the option to change the status of the item to 'Sold' or 'Traded' or delete the item completely from all registry sets and your Collection Manager. Click 'Delete' if you wish to delete the item completely from all registry sets and your Collection Manager