• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2023 silver eagles ana phoenix
1 1

5 posts in this topic

I have two silver eagles from the ana show in phoenix one is the pf 70 eagle and the other is the pf 70 congradulations coin.  6786378-008 and 6786379-004.  Why won't NGC let me put them in my american eagle sets as ana coins.  They keep trying to put them in the regular coin and congradulations coin.  Please help

On 4/10/2023 at 9:03 AM, Mama's Secret said:

I have two silver eagles from the ana show in phoenix one is the pf 70 eagle and the other is the pf 70 congradulations coin.  6786378-008 and 6786379-004.  Why won't NGC let me put them in my american eagle sets as ana coins.  They keep trying to put them in the regular coin and congradulations coin.  Please help

Is your set listed in the correct category?   To be eligible for the ANA slot your set must be in the "Silver Eagles, 1986-Date, Mint State, Specimen, & Proof (Including Varieties & Special Pedigrees)" set.   I believe that if your set is not in the correct category those labels are not going to work.   I do not collect ASE's and do not know all the sets offered in the registry, but I think this is the only set that has the special labels like the different ANA shows.

Its is the correct slot.  Even other collectors have this coin in their set but for some reason NGC won't let it happen.  I also have the congradulations coins marked the same way.  I've try to contact NGC and they tell me the coin is already registered to me but the slot is empty. 

So it worked for one of the coins but not the congratulations set.  Certified 6786379-004  that one needs a slot.

• Administrator
On 4/11/2023 at 1:02 PM, Mama's Secret said:

Its is the correct slot.  Even other collectors have this coin in their set but for some reason NGC won't let it happen.  I also have the congradulations coins marked the same way.  I've try to contact NGC and they tell me the coin is already registered to me but the slot is empty. 

So it worked for one of the coins but not the congratulations set.  Certified 6786379-004  that one needs a slot.

Hello.

In this set: Silver Eagles, 1986-Date, Mint State, Specimen, & Proof (Including Varieties & Special Pedigrees), that coin is eligible in this slot:

2023 W FIRST DAY ANA

A coin with multiple details on the label can only be eligible in one competitive slot. The ANA pedigree is more difficult to obtain, so that is why this coin is eligible in the ANA slot and not the Congratulations set slot.

Thank you.