• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1982 D small date copper / I Think I found One .
1 1

6 posts in this topic

I took some time to photograph a fresh new sample I found of the date 1982 D small date copper.  I did Candle light photos and I see a Clear D mint mark. Appreciate your view thoughts before asking to how to submit for grading and etc. No links to the You Tube video here.. just the pictures. pic  3028 was the Best view to a MINT MARK existence. I even took a look at a zinc 1982 D mint mark to compare its form and shape and I feel sure ... but still look forward to your teams votes before asking to HOW to submit etc.  

RSCN3027.JPG

RSCN3028.JPG

RSCN3029.JPG

RSCN3030.JPG

RSCN3031.JPG

RSCN3035.JPG

RSCN3036.JPG

RSCN3037.JPG

RSCN3038.JPG

RSCN3039.JPG

RSCN2897.JPG

RSCN2898.JPG

RSCN2902.JPG

RSCN3131.JPG

RSCN3132.JPG

RSCN2821.JPG

RSCN2816.JPG

RSCN2804.JPG

RSCN2805.JPG

• Administrator

Hello @Baba Beck, thank you for contacting NGC and providing us with detailed photos. Unfortunately, we are not able to identify errors/varieties or evaluate coins via photos. You would need to kindly submit the coin for grading so we may have the coin in hand to confirm if there are any mint/variety errors associated with your coin.

We would kindly suggest that you may want to visit a local NGC Authorized dealer to discuss the coin and see if they may be able to assist. You can find dealers here: NGC | Dealer Locator.

Please let us know if you have any additional questions.

The same answer as your other post on the same coin, it is NOT a 1982 D.  
What you see is just a contact mark. Your trying to create something that is not there.

Edited by Greenstang

Double post warrants a double response:

@Baba Beck two things.  First, your coin has a 0% chance of being a Denver coin.  Second, I would like to better understand your valuation ($7.7M) of your collection.  It is clear that you know very little about coins from your YouTube videos.  There are two possible scenarios:

1. You are innocently ignorant*.  
  2. You are a nefarious scam artist.

*Being ignorant does not excuse the fact that you are ripping people off.  If you wish to be a coin dealer, it is your responsibility to not misrepresent your coins.

In your videos, you have 3 rules:

1. don't believe in absurdities.
  2. don't keep company with people who are drunk, stoned or have no focus
  3. don't live in the past.

Please take an opportunity to understand your own absurdity, sobriety, and understanding of the present.  When it comes to numismatics, you are breaking all of your own rules. What's worse, is that your channel has 26.4k subscribers. You are feeding garbage to rookie collectors, and the fact that you are selling coins and positioning yourself as an expert is criminal IMO.

"When a man is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken or cease to be honest" - Abraham Lincoln

-Consider yourself educated on the truth.  How will you respond?

Edited by The Neophyte Numismatist