• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1983-p Nickel Cud CU-5c-1983P-12 & 13 Value?
2 2

7 posts in this topic

To me it's just more of a cool find value. Given it's condition, maybe there are a few that might pay an extra few dollars for it but don't plan on retiring on it. Lol Cool find!

There are CUD groups on FB that can give you a good idea of value. I'm a member of several of those CUD groups. For those only chasing the perfect coins CUDs won't have much value past the curiosity. For those who search for CUDs they'll have much more value. I love CUDs, breaks, chips and building progression collections.

On 3/28/2023 at 10:40 PM, Mike824 said:

There are CUD groups on FB that can give you a good idea of value. I'm a member of several of those CUD groups. For those only chasing the perfect coins CUDs won't have much value past the curiosity. For those who search for CUDs they'll have much more value. I love CUDs, breaks, chips and building progression collections.

What are the names of the FB groups?