• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Should I just take my coins I've invested on,and bring them to local dealer with ngc,or local court for submission forms. And just pay a flat fee with the circuit.

3 posts in this topic

Should I take my coins in to the clerk of the parish or county to do submission forms? Or join with a membership with ngc. What all information is on submission forms. I would like to see what forms have to have,and then decide. Because it doesn't say what's all on submission forms first. You might need a special permit or hand gun license, or lawyers license.  Could someone show me or tell me what you need first.  Before I join with a full membership stor.

Welcome to the NGC chat board. Please note that this forum is for questions about the NGC Registry, not about submitting coins to NGC. The "Ask NGC/NCS" forum or the "Newbie Coin Collecting Questions" forum would receive better attention for your inquiry.

I'll assume that you are seriously trying to find out how to submit coins to NGC for authentication and grading. Just go to the NGC home page (ngccoin.com) and point your cursor at the "Submit" tab in the menu on the top of the page. The first topic under this tab, "How to Submit", provides detailed instructions and additional links. You should also review the "Coins We Grade & Policies" and "Services & Fees" topics under the "Submit" tab.  Submission forms that you can fill out on your computer or print and fill out by hand are also under the "Submit" tab and "How to Submit" topic.  

Before submitting coins for grading, you should be reasonably sure that their value justifies the fees and other costs involved. If you are not, you should consider taking the coins to an NGC member dealer for an opinion before submitting. You can also submit coins through such a dealer instead of submitting them yourself.  See "Find an Authorized Dealer" at the bottom of the "How to Submit" topic for a link to a list of such dealers.