• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Couple questions on Fedex and reholder service

8 posts in this topic

Hi

I had a couple questions.

1. How does return shipping work if you need to do a hold for pickup because you won't be home? I tried and Fedex said that you don't allow that.  So what happens to the package if I can't get to it?

2.  My last submission was a reholder to get all the coins in the new edge view holder with the large font label.  They only did 2 of the coins though.  The rest they shipped back in the old holder/label.

Thank you.

• Administrator

Hello @Kurgan

Thank you for reaching out to us. FedEx will attempt to deliver your package three times. After three failed delivery attempts, the package will be returned to us. Once delivered, the package will go through our intake process, and a member of our team will contact you to arrange for a reshipment. Reshipping fees will apply. 

If you are generally not home during FedEx's normal delivery hours, you can choose to have your package shipped to and held at a local FedEx shipping center. This would be in place of home delivery. To do this, simply provide the FedEx location address as your ship-to address, as in the example shown below. 

image.png

Regarding your reholder submission, the Edge View holder is our standard holder. Are you referring to the AirView holder? The AirView holders are provided at the discretion of the grading team, and while you are welcome to write in a request for these holders on your submission form, the grading will use their discretion to choose the best holder for the coin type. The font used on the label will be adjusted to best accommodate the coin descriptions on the label. If you need additional help with your submission, please provide the submission number. 

Thank you. 

Thanks for the help on the Fedex question.

For the reholder question the submission number was 6511573.  Coins 3 and 4 were returned to me in the original holder.  I had requested to reholder in the Edge View standard holder with the large font label.  They did coins 1 and 2 that way but not 3 and 4. I was told they would be reholdered in the new Edge View holder but they didn't do that.

thank you.

• Administrator

Hello @Kurgan

Thank you for the additional information. I will look into the reholder of these coins and reach out to you directly via email. 

Let us know if you have any other questions.