• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How to take a coin out of a Registry without removing it from inventory?
1 1

10 posts in this topic

I want to remove a coin in my Registry without taking it out of my inventory.  I tried doing so and it was removed from the set

and my inventory thus having to register it again.

It there a streamlined way of doing so?

Did you use the new or old system to remove it from the set?   In the new system you can click the + sign on the right side of the screen to add or delete a coin from a set.   However, I have never needed to remove a coin unless I sold it so have not run into this issue, I usually just use the old system to mark the coin as sold and it will be automatically removed from any sets and placed into the sold inventory status.

On 2/28/2023 at 3:44 PM, braddick said:

I am still meandering around this Registry and honestly don't know if I'm using the "old" or "new" system.

The new system you access from the NGC home page, the old system you can only access from www.collectors-society.com.   My guess is you were on the new system, I still use the old system mostly as it allows for much more information about each coin to be input vs the new system.

• Administrator

Hello.

The new site on NGCcoin.com will ask you if you want to completely delete the coin from your inventory (when you delete it from your set.) You simply click yes or no. Thanks very much.

On 3/2/2023 at 12:01 PM, Ali E. said:

Hello.

The new site on NGCcoin.com will ask you if you want to completely delete the coin from your inventory (when you delete it from your set.) You simply click yes or no. Thanks very much.

Thank you for your response.

Under the new site I get this popup when I attempt to delete:

(I don't see the option as you described.)

Are you sure that you want to remove this coin from all competitive sets and mark it as sold in the Collection Manager?

On 3/2/2023 at 4:44 PM, braddick said:

Thank you for your response.

Under the new site I get this popup when I attempt to delete:

(I don't see the option as you described.)

Are you sure that you want to remove this coin from all competitive sets and mark it as sold in the Collection Manager?

That message is what you get if you are in your inventory, you need to be in the competitive set and click the + in the green circle on the right side of the screen for the individual coin you want to remove from the set, you will get this:

image.png.220e9b6a27061de0c34f39c7fb959bd2.png

When you hover over the green checkmark it will turn into a red trashcan if you click the trashcan you will get this:

image.png.5bc0fa670d6a13ece90ccd5f6ac9a2c2.png

Once you click on this set or all it will be removed from the set(s) but not your inventory.