• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

in search of
2 2

8 posts in this topic

You can try searching online markets or contact coin collectors and dealers to find out about the availability and price of the Stormtrooper Chibi coin you are looking for. You can also check to see if the coin maker has a website or contact information where you can find out about the coin's release and availability.

These coins are only really worth what someone ores willing to pay.  They are not rare, but they are limited to 2000 minted.  They come from new Zealand Mint.  Part of the star wars set.  Hard to find in a first release pf 70 grade.  I need it to finish my set as I only collect these in fr pf 70 state.  Sometimes ebay is very high in price so I try other avenues of sale.  That's why I was looking here.  Not everyone sells on eBay. I have coins one and it's on its way to me as I write this.. I really think there should be an in search of on this site.  It would make it much easier to see what's in everyone's collection,  like if i put in search of storm tropper chibi who ever has one in there collection it would pop up and u could ask all those people if anyone is selling their's.  Simple. 

On 3/13/2023 at 7:09 AM, glenn baker said:

is.. I really think there should be an in search of on this site.  It would make it much easier to see what's in everyone's collection,  like if i put in search of storm tropper chibi who ever has one in there collection it would pop up and u could ask all those people if anyone is selling their's.  Simple. 

Not every collector want random strangers contacting them asking to buy something from their collection.   I think it's a good thing that privacy be respected.