• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I have several coins that are supposed to be in my Registry Set (per message from trying to add them) but are not showing up
1 1

6 posts in this topic

Welcome to the forum, these coins are graded by PCGS.   If you just added them to your inventory today or perhaps even yesterday it can take two or three days for the NGC registry staff to verify the coins before they can be added to your sets.   Check your competitive coins inventory for pending adds as seen below.

image.png.f0379c84679bc84f4a34fad76aeffc9a.png

If you do not have any pending then the system will allow you to check the recently approved coins, as seen below.

image.png.fb79f1339f60a7eef0eb4e8c2d50f8e5.png

Once the coins are displayed in the recently approved adds group you can then add to sets by clicking on the add to sets plus sign, as seen below.

image.png.84f8b78d04d0bc2242b7ed381b4176bb.png

Hope that helps.

• Administrator
On 2/25/2023 at 12:28 PM, Robert Nelson Lockey said:

44048420 - 2021-D MS67FS Jefferson

45832079 - 2022-P MS67FS Jefferson

45851407 - 2022-D MS67FS Jefferson

16309390 - 1873 Open 3 MS64 3CN

Hello. Please read here about PCGS coins. Thanks very much.

Thanks Ali E.  Yes, I know how to add PCGS Coins to the NGC Registry.  The issue was, for a first time user, I had coins added and they disappeared from the pending but were not on the accepted list so I wasn't sure what where they went.  Evidently, coins can exist on the Admin queue without being visible to the user who requested them.  Most have now showed up but several were not being allowed to be added to all my sets where they belonged.  I figured out this morning how to report sets that had a slot for my coins but were not accepting them as belonging there.  Waiting for response from reporting them.  Example of what I am seeing is 2022 P and 2022 D PCGS MS67s not being added to the entire Jefferson set from 1938 to current.

Thanks for the response all the same.

• Administrator

Thanks, Robert. Depending on the number of pending PCGS coin requests on any given day, approvals by an NGC admin. can take several business days. If you need any NGC Registry assistance, please email our team at registry@NGCcoin.com. We are happy to help.