• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CHINA: Fighting against COVID-19
1 1

2 posts in this topic

I've never done this before so please don't be too harsh. 

Attempting to request a new category?

If this category already exists, please pardon my limited navigation skills re: the NGC website.

I just received a purchase made via eBay of B 27 mm silver, 28 mm brass & 28 mm copper versions of this 2020 medal. 
all three have already been graded by NGC, I'm assuming in China, haven't seen this type of extra thick NGC holder before. 

(my opinion: re: these 3 same, but minted in 3 different metals, holder statement/category "reads so innocent & sincere", its almost believable) 

New category request = x3

(2020) China 28mm Copper 
"Fighting Against COVID-19 For 200,000+ Deaths"

(2020) China 28mm Brass

(2020) China 27mm Silver 

The app on my iPhone direct me to add, if desired, to additional categories - none are offered. 
And that forms the basis of this, my request. 

Thank you, me

• Administrator

Hi, Fred.

Welcome! Please login to the NGC Registry on NGCcoin.com. Enter in each one of your NGC certification numbers one at a time using the + plus sign. Then the program will prompt you where your medals are eligible in the existing set type. If you need assistance, please email us at registry@NGCcoin.com. We are happy to help.

China - Commemoratives
(2020-2022) Fighting Against COVID-19 Medals, Complete