• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Richiesta categoria per stato pontificio - Italia
1 1

5 posts in this topic

Buon giorno, chiedo cortesemente di potere aggiungere un set per le monete Papali che non rientrano nei 3 attualmente disponibili (Gregorio XVI oro, Pio IX oro, Pio IX)

ho una moneta TOP POP - 6141763-015 MS64, di Innocenzo XI ma non posso inserirla in nessuna delle categorie sopra elencate, è possibile creare almeno una generica categoria Stato Pontificio?

Grazie per una vostra risposta.

• Administrator
On 2/20/2023 at 3:27 PM, THOMAS LYEN said:

Buon giorno, chiedo cortesemente di potere aggiungere un set per le monete Papali che non rientrano nei 3 attualmente disponibili (Gregorio XVI oro, Pio IX oro, Pio IX)

ho una moneta TOP POP - 6141763-015 MS64, di Innocenzo XI ma non posso inserirla in nessuna delle categorie sopra elencate, è possibile creare almeno una generica categoria Stato Pontificio?

Grazie per una vostra risposta.

RE: 

Good morning, I kindly ask you to be able to add a set of Papal coins that do not fall within the 3 currently available (Gregory XVI gold, Pius IX gold, Pius IX)

I have a coin TOP POP - 6141763-015 MS64, of Innocent XI but I can't insert it in any of the categories listed above, is it possible to create at least one generic Papal State category?

Thanks for your reply.

• Administrator

Hello.

We will add this request to the list of pending sets to create in the coming months. We do have a backlog right now and are processing them in the order they are received. Meanwhile, you may create a Custom NGC Registry set. Thank you.

• Administrator

RE: You have been very helpful, I have already been able to insert the coin in the set, a heartfelt thank you.

Thomas, È nostro piacere assistere. Fateci sapere quando potremmo aiutarvi con il registro NGC in futuro.