• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

my friend is an excellent investor can he get a visa to live in america for it?

22 posts in this topic

hello how are you doing? Here they always give me good solutions, I tell you that I have a friend from another country who is an excellent investor and as you know you can get American citizenship through a special visa that is only granted to people with extraordinary abilities, such as athletes , actors, singers etc, but is there such a visa for investors? Because if so, my friend is interested in knowing since he wants to come live in America but he needs a visa for that and he is an excellent investor. Does anyone have any idea if this exists and is it possible?

You can post this topic in the water cooler if you are an NGC member. Its a place to talk about topics other than coins. Many members vist the water cooler and talk about all sorts of off topic issues. They usually try to limit the newbie forum and other forums except the water cooler to coin related topics only. The water cooler gives a place to chit chat about other things such as this. 

As far as I know, it is investors who can get a visa. Only, in order to get such a visa, you need to invest a very large amount and only after that your application will be considered from a year to two. In general, try to apply for a visa, and suddenly everything will be faster for you, because it's all individual

On 2/14/2023 at 10:32 PM, GoldFinger1969 said:

Hey this friend of yours...he wouldn't be George Santos by any chance, would he ? xD

Your mean the billionaire and owner of the NY Jets football team?

(Interesting that the thread was edited to remove all Russian text and responses....)

On 2/14/2023 at 5:54 PM, curch said:

He needs to "invest" in the re-election campaign of a sitting politian in either party.  The more invested, the speedier the process.

Particularly the Clinton or Biden crime families. “It’s a nice investment shop you got here. It would be a shame if anyting wuz ta happen to it “

On 2/15/2023 at 3:01 PM, VKurtB said:

Particularly the Clinton or Biden crime families.

You have no basis for your ignorant comments. Zero indictments on anything and multiple exonerations.

On 2/16/2023 at 10:04 AM, RWB said:

You have no basis for your ignorant comments. Zero indictments on anything and multiple exonerations.

Wait and watch, Roger. And learn. 

Edited by VKurtB

On 2/12/2023 at 8:47 PM, merlinflash said:

hello how are you doing? Here they always give me good solutions, I tell you that I have a friend from another country who is an excellent investor and as you know you can get American citizenship through a special visa that is only granted to people with extraordinary abilities, such as athletes , actors, singers etc, but is there such a visa for investors? Because if so, my friend is interested in knowing since he wants to come live in America but he needs a visa for that and he is an excellent investor. Does anyone have any idea if this exists and is it possible?

However, it's important to note that the EB-5 program has specific requirements and guidelines that must be met, and the application process can be complex. It's recommended that you consult with an immigration lawyer who is experienced with the EB-5 program to discuss your specific situation and determine if it's a good fit for you.

On 2/12/2023 at 8:47 PM, merlinflash said:

Yes, such a visa does exist. This is called the EB-1C visa if I'm not mistaken, which allows foreign executives or company managers to obtain US permanent residence if they have proof of their extraordinary ability in business. I know a lot about immigration, I use https://edubirdie.com/examples/immigration/ for that. Because I study in this specialization. In order to receive this visa, he must show that he has worked as a manager or supervisor for the last three years in a company outside the United States.

It's a difficult process! I recommend that your friend seek the help of experienced immigration lawyers to help him do this.

Edited by justincurtis