• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Having problems adding PCGS coin to Registry
1 1

4 posts in this topic

I have a newly acquired PCGS coin which I am trying to add to my registry, and the web page is not giving me a button to add the coin.  I've tried every variation of the PCGS Cert # to no avail.  Is there a problem with this submission (See image)?

2-9-2023 1-32-52 PM.jpg

I've never tried to do this through the "Collectors Society" page.  Have you tried using the "Add Coin" function at the top right of the NGC home page (www.ngccoin.com) or in the same location at the top of the NGC Registry page (www.ngccoin.com/registry/)?  An administrator will have to review your PCGS coins before they are added to your coin list, which usually takes one to two working days.  Some features of the Collectors Society page seem to be obsolete.

On 2/9/2023 at 11:50 AM, bboelke said:

I have a newly acquired PCGS coin which I am trying to add to my registry, and the web page is not giving me a button to add the coin.  I've tried every variation of the PCGS Cert # to no avail.  Is there a problem with this submission (See image)?

2-9-2023 1-32-52 PM.jpg

The old system still works, you have to enter the date in the search terms box.   That will populate a list and you choose the correct coin from that list and then you will be able to add it to your inventory along with any information you wish to add.   As with the new system you have to wait a day or two for the registry team to verify the PCGS coin and cert.