• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Coin incorrectly attributed/mislabeled.
1 1

4 posts in this topic

My coin is incorrectly attributed and mislabeled.  I am not the original owner of this coin, but purchased it about 1 1/2 years ago.

It should be Third Reich and not Republic.

I'm not concerned about the label being corrected on the slab,  but it should be corrected in your census database and in the registry database.

4224666_Full_Obv.jpeg

Edited by JamieinMN

• Administrator

Hello, Jamie.

Our apologies for any error. The NGC Registry and the NGC Census/population report mirror a coin's label.

Please contact Customer Service. After your label is corrected, the updates will trickle down to the census and the NGC Registry within a few weeks after that. Thank you.

service@NGCcoin.com

1-800-642-2646.

Just received the coin back today.  It still has the same certification number, but the label description is now correct. :banana:

Now the only thing is for it to be updated in the registry database so I can add to my set.   (it let me add the submission number of the coin 2896131-001,  which was the form I used to submit it for the label correction. 

4224666_Full_Obv.jpeg