• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

David Lange Will Be Missed
1 1

7 posts in this topic

That's a fact.

I think it would be cool if everyone would write about what their interactions with him were/what they learned from him for others to know how great he was. We all could also learn from what they learned. 

Yeah, that too. Although nobody would know if we read or not. If those he personally explained stuff too or those who knew him personally would share little tidbits of the knowledge he passed to them, like @JT2 did above, then his name and the knowledge he dealt out to others would spread by people reading what they write. At this point though, I suppose it is a moot point because we are the only ones to have said anything at all. But I do feel better having recognized him myself regardless of what other chose to do or not to do. He helped me out and I just wanted to share that.