• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What country is this?
1 1

5 posts in this topic

Ive been off a few days from work. Its been very slow so I done a little mechanic work on the side for a friend of mine. Done quite a bit of work on his vechicle so when he paid me what he was going to he also threw in a small bag of coins as a thank you. He dosent collect and he knows I do and he had them laying around. Theres nothing of any value in the lot. Just some junk drawer coins. It did have a 1964 dime but its only worth the tiny bit of silver in it due to its condition. It had some coins from a foreign country in it that I cant figure out where theyre from. Im not good at telling languages by the writing on them. Can anyone tell me where this coin is from? There was 5 of these in the bag. Im just curious of where they came from. I know theres no value in them. Maybe the silver if they even are silver. They look like silver but not sure.  818715617_RoundPhoto_Jan132023_154334.thumb.png.f048fd7e91057ec1ef53766faee45c1f.pngCompress_20230113_155619_9563.thumb.jpg.bcf145eb9c3f2ece7f06dc27e9d5c9ed.jpg

Edited by Hoghead515

I believe this one may be Saudi Arabia, but it is possible to be from a northern African nation. No books handy here. 

Edited by VKurtB