• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Competitive Sets Tokens and Medals Jamul Nation, Silver Dollar, 2015-Date, Proof

9 posts in this topic

I was browsing through the registry set and looking at some of the various sets that are available and came across the set in the subject line.  First time I recall seeing this one and just curious if any on here have a set of these as well as where you find these? Interesting to mesome are colorized so I wonder if colorization was authorized by the mint as they are certified examples.

I apologize in advance as I cannot post a link directly to the set in the registry for some reason.

Thanks all!

On 11/18/2022 at 1:27 PM, Coinbuf said:

I have not seen this category before myself, while the US mint has recently done some colorized coins perhaps these were a private mint issue vs the US mint?

Thats what I was thinking. I havent seen anything like this on the mints website. 

What mint strikes the super heros and Harry Potters?  Like the Marvel characters and things like that?  Ive seen them on Ebay that are NGC certified. Ive been wanting to get my son a couple. I think that would be a very interesting catagory for him. He would love those. That was a great idea for trying to hook young collectors. Seems like Ive seen Pokemons and all sorts of things. My son grew out of the Pokemons but hed probably love the x mens. 

Looks like coins in the set are produced by a private mint called the First Coin Company Inc.

Here is a link to the first coin in the Registry set ... 

https://firstcoincompany.com/S/usa-tribe-blackfoot-idaho-porcupine-native-state-dollars-series-jamul-native-american-sovereign-nations-1-silver-coin-2015-proof-1-oz

2015 Idaho Blackfoot Indians Porcupine___.jpg

Edited by EagleRJO