• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Economy World Token Submission Clarification
1 1

3 posts in this topic

Dear NGC: 
First I'd like to say thanks for running a great organization and, particularly the depth of accuracy and functionality of your website. You also have done a great job knocking down certification turn-around times. Granted I still a rookie, but I was a bit surprised and disappointed with how long my first ever submission took in February, but my most recent submission seems to sailing through 2x or 3x as fast. 

I also wanted to clarify that Economy World Tokens have a 10 working day estimated turnaround time while US Tokens are 45. More specifically, if I properly submitted an invoice to have 3 accepted/gradable Canadian Tokens certified via Economy with no add-on services and you physically received it Monday the 14th, there would be a good chance of it being shipped back to me before Christmas. Correct? Thanks - JFD

Dasher,

Best of luck in getting your Economy World Tokens back based upon turn around time. I submitted a group of world tokens and paid Standard fee of $40 per token and stated turn around for this category of 3 days. The tokens arrived Oct 19, were listed on Oct 25, and as of today they remain in 'Scheduled for Grading.' My calculation is that we are approaching 30 work days.

Last month I submitted two high value tokens under Express ($80 per coin) with a turnaround of 2 days. It took about 2 weeks from arrival to being mailed back. At times I get things back in 2-3 weeks but other times 6-8 weeks for Standard ($40 per token). The estimated turn around times on NGC website stay pretty much the same. Go figure!

• Administrator

Hello @Dascher

The turnaround times are updated weekly on the website and reflect the most recent estimate that we have for the completion of the collectibles. We do not include the shipping times when calculating these estimates. Please let us know if you have any additional questions.