• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New categories for german imperial coins
2 2

5 posts in this topic

Dear NGC team,

i know that individual sets for the imperial coins of 2, 3, 5, 10 and 20 marks exist among the german states. unfortunately, however, there are no sets for the entire empire for these nominals, only for small change. I would therefore like to ask you to consider the following sets under Empire:

• 2 Marks Type Set
  • 2 Marks Complete Set
  • 3 Marks Type Set
  • 3 Marks Complete Set
  • 5 Marks Silver Type Set
  • 5 Marks Silver Complete Set

---

• 5 Marks Gold Type Set
  • 5 Marks Gold Complete Set
  • 10 Marks Type Set
  • 10 Marks Complete Set
  • 20 Marks Type Set
  • 20 Marks Complete Set

---

• Silver Type Set 
  • Silver Complete Set
  • Gold Type Set
  • Gold Complete Set

---

• Silver and Gold Type Set
  • Silver and Gold Complete Set

I would also prefere them to be mixed circulation and proof issues as there is no possibility to put especially gold proofs into sets as they are rare, so dedicated gold proof sets make no sense.

I think that many people here rather collect the entire empire and not just individual states and would be happy about larger sets. At least in my case that would be so :) even though I know that the complete sets are probably too much of a challenge, you have to set big goals...

Thank you very much in advance!

• Administrator
On 11/16/2022 at 4:55 PM, dovegarden2021 said:

Dear NGC team,

No opinion? is there a possibility that this will be considered?

Many thanks and greetings from Germany!

Wie geht's, dovegarden?

When an administrator "likes" your post on the chat boards, then this means it has been added to our pending list for research and review. We currently have a large backlog of requests for sets for coins that currently have no home in any competitive NGC Registry sets. We are giving priority to those requests and then will go back to review the other requests. You will receive an email when a decision has been reached. We appreciate.your enthusiasm and support. :)