• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2019 Error Dime?

2 posts in this topic

I found this 2019 dime in my pocket change and I think it looks like Roosevelt has a tumor on his forehead. Should I get this registered 

IMG_20221102_065214.jpg

IMG_20221102_065038.jpg

Edited by Audrism42
Typed wrong date

• Administrator

Hello @Audrism42,

Thank you for contacting us. Unfortunately we can not offer any guidance on whether or not you should submit a coin for grading. If you are interested in submitting this for grading, you can become a paid member of Collector's Society through Join NGC Today | NGC (ngccoin.com). You can find more information on how to start submitting coins online at How to Submit. 

You’ll need to have a general idea of the value of each coin to help select which grading “tier” or category to submit the coin under. Grading tiers and fees can be found at Services and Fees | Coin Submissions | NGC (ngccoin.com).

If you do not wish to sign up for membership, you can find a listing of authorized NGC dealers that can submit the coins on your behalf here: NGC Coin Dealer Locator. If you have any other questions, please let us know.