• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

You have 199 New Notifications.
1 1

2 posts in this topic

Really NGC Chat Boards?

For some time now, as regular lurkers well know, I have been publicly lamenting the fact that my notifications have been disengaged.  Did I really believe that?  🤔  How could I prove it?  I couldn't. 

COMES NOW QUINTUS ARRIUS, following unremarkable prompts: Sign in!... which I proceed to do when, suddenly, in a spasm that can only occur in a time warp, I am confronted with the above "notification" which elicits a series of unsettling thoughts... But wait, wasn't I on the Forum only an hour ago?  

Thanks, NGC. You've only confirmed my basest suspicions. Thanks a lot!

On 10/16/2022 at 7:07 PM, Quintus Arrius said:

Really NGC Chat Boards?

For some time now, as regular lurkers well know, I have been publicly lamenting the fact that my notifications have been disengaged.  Did I really believe that?  🤔  How could I prove it?  I couldn't. 

COMES 

To all fellow members, uncertified lurkers (and registered ignorers who are within the sound of my voice):

I have received an explanation from Top Management I am inclined to accept and apologize for my premature and intemperate post.  What Dena suggested I may have done, was in fact, exactly what I did do.  NGC is entirely blameless. [My old boss from 40 years ago was right.  He said, "Get the Facts First!"] Does that solve the problem? Truthfully, No!  I am on an obsolete android (whatever that is) and the proposed remedy is for computers. No matter. I have the rest of my life to figure this out.  Special note to @Mr_Spud: For simply acknowledging my plight with an emoji, you ought to be permitted to go to Orlando!  :roflmao:

Edited by Quintus Arrius
Light die polishing.