• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New slot for iraq specimen coins
1 1

8 posts in this topic

Hello, i need some more information about my request. The email i got it really didn’t answer my questions. If the coins have low population it means its very rare and it should have a new slot listed. I don’t know many coins have the same mint mark was graded by NGC but I believe it’s very low and might be the lowest ever graded

Thanks

• Administrator

Hello, Mustafa.

Please reply to the email from our team with your specific NGC certification numbers, so we may best assist you. Placement of a coin in the NGC Registry is determined on a case-by-case basis to ensure a level playing field for all participants. Thanks very much.

• Administrator
On 11/18/2022 at 1:50 AM, Mustafa Al Najim said:

Thanks for your answer, I did reply to the email but no one gets back to me so I asked here.

i know everyone is busy there but I appreciate some attention.

best

Hello, Mustafa. 

We have not received any recent emails from you. Our apologies if we missed something. The intention of the NGC Registry is to make 100% set completion attainable for all or almost all participants who choose to make a certain set. We do not include rare coins. Those may be displayed in a custom NGC Registry set. Thank you very much.

I send emails from bigbin86@gmail.com . Matt campbell responded and then forgot and I remembered him and finally decided not to reply. His email is.

mcampbell@ngccoin.com

i see there is proof set in iraqi sets and i know its not attainable for all .

i don’t understand if its a rare coin then it’s going to be eliminated. If I search other countries like usa i will not find rare coins in sets? 
Anyways thanks for replying