• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Is there an archive for 'major' sets that get disbanded?

3 posts in this topic

I'm going a wee bit deeper in one direction than another and will probably be selling my 'best' award winning set off sometime in January (or later). 

Does that just go away or is there an archive of the major sets stashed somewhere?  It's more than a 'best in category' and it was a lot of fun putting together, but it's gotten to the point of being an upgrade game.  I have all the photos of course but I've enjoyed the registry presentation of it.

Thanks!

Interesting question, unlike the PCGS registry which has the top five sets of all time listed active or retired, I'm pretty sure that once you delete your set from the NGC registry it is just gone.   One possible solution is to rebuild your set as a custom set, noting that the coins are sold and not active but saving the set "look" for everyone to view.