• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Having Major Connectivity Issues, Anyone Else?
1 1

15 posts in this topic

Not sure if my response counts, but there is a very noticeable interval when trolling, Sorry, trawling, scrolling and strolling, about. You understand.  :facepalm:

Edit:  I timed it Mike: NINE SECONDS!

Edited by Quintus Arrius
Provide info in update

On 9/13/2022 at 6:41 PM, Quintus Arrius said:

Not sure if my response counts, but there is a very noticeable interval when trolling, Sorry, trawling, scrolling and strolling, about. You understand.  :facepalm:

Duly noted. (thumbsu

On 9/14/2022 at 10:16 AM, RWB said:

I checked with a local restaurant. They said they were not having server problems but that busboys were hard to find....Wonder if NGC has too many busboys?

My advice - Don't give up your day job for a career in comedy 💣

On 9/14/2022 at 12:08 PM, Oldhoopster said:

My advice - Don't give up your day job for a career in comedy 💣

Wait, I thought that was his "day job". [Duck :insane:]

On 9/13/2022 at 9:17 PM, zadok said:

...have not seen that, just continuation of the having to sign in over n over again....

You will likely find out anyway, so I might as well 'fess up. 1- I informed top mgmt you were experiencing operating difficulties, and 2- requested they assist you. Unbeknownst to me, my words are still poison, and therefore suspect.  Sorry.